- What are the dimensions of the lamp?
The lamp is 8.25″H x 6.5″L x 2″W and weighs one pound.
- What kind of batteries do the lights take?
The batteries can be replaced with LR44, 357 and 303.
- How do I change the batteries in my light?
Remove the screw on the back of the cork with a philips screwdriver, remove old batteries and insert three new ones with the flat side (positive) facing up.
- Can I order more than one light color?
Yes! You are able to order as many different colors listed on the website.
- What types of files can I upload when building my own lamp?
Vector files such as EPS, DWG, SVG are preferred but we are able to accept PDF, JPG, PNG and TIFF.
- Can I email you prior to ordering a custom lamp to see if my image will work?
Yes! Feel free to send us images to know if they will work correctly.
- When will my order ship?
All stock items will ship within 2 days. Build your own bottles will ship within 5 business days.
- What do I do if my lamp arrives broken?
Send us a picture of the lamp inside the packaging and we will send out a new lamp free of charge.
- Can I track my order?
Yes, a tracking number will be emailed to you once your order is shipped.
- What is your return policy?
If you are looking to return or exchange your order for whatever reason, we are here to help! We offer free returns or exchanges within 30 days of purchase. You can return your product for a different product or a refund to the original payment method. All items must be returned in the original packaging. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org including your name and order number to receive a free shipping label. All Build Your Own lamp sales are final.
- Do you sell gift cards? If so,, where can I get one?
Yes, you can purchase them through the website.
- What kind of payments do you accept?
We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and PayPal.